The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is Atlanta's most complete regional resource for advertising success, with print, digital and direct marketing resources all under one roof. In addition to our proven media options, the AJC offers consultative insights to help you find the right combination of reach, frequency and cost-effectiveness, optimizing your media buying and advertising strategy for greater results.
Our flagship advertising medium is The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC), closely aligned with our ajc.com website. Ads that appear on ajc.com also span Yahoo! sites accessed by Atlanta users, yielding a total audience that's unsurpassed by other market players. Our reach is even further extended by our direct marketing products.
Our Print Audience
- Nearly 50 percent of Atlanta adults (1.7 million) read the AJC weekly1
- Nearly 40 percent of Atlanta adults (1.4 million) read the Sunday AJC1
Our Combined Print and Digital Audience
- Over 50 percent of Atlanta adults (2 million) read the AJC in print or online1
- Over 75 percent of Atlanta's online users (3.5 million) visit ajc.com or Yahoo!2
- ajc.com visitors have a median household income of nearly $90K – higher than the median income for the Atlanta market1
- Nearly 60% of future Atlanta job hunters read the AJC in print or online1
Our Direct Marketing Audience
- Over 1.8 million Atlanta households receive REACH, our weekly consumer savings publication
- Over 375,000 high-income households with married couples/children and representing key demographics receive Evening Edge, our weekend planning guide
- Over 70,000 weekly editions of MundoHispánico, Georgia's oldest and largest Spanish newspaper reach Atlanta, the fastest growing Hispanic market in the nation
1. Scarborough Research 2010R1. Atlanta CBSA. Weekly (5 AJC Weekdays + 1 Sunday AJC + 7 days ajc.com/accessAtlanta.com)
2. Nielsen NetRatings. Atlanta DMA Combined Reach. Q12010 Average
Engage in discussion with AJC advertising professionals, clients, and business associates and learn about our upcoming seminars and events, targeted to Atlanta advertisers.