AJC.com's Entertainment Channel
accessAtlanta.com is Atlanta’s 24/7 source for where to go and what to do for fun. It provides dining and movie reviews, news about the hottest acts and best live music, a recreational activity guide, plus a searchable database of events, movies and restaurants. It gets more than 10 million page views and 3 million visits per month.1
- Engage consumers via a dedicated entertainment portal — a prime marketplace for visitors planning local activities.
- Influence visitors’ weekend planning choices and how they spend their entertainment dollars.
- Increase your ad views via a highly-engaging interactive Web site, designed to capture users’ attention.
- Use behavioral, demographic and geographic targeting for display across multiple websites.
As profiled below, accessAtlanta.com visitors are smart, affluent and active entertainment consumers.2
- 85% are homeowners.
- +75% are 18-54 years old.
- +60% are college graduates.
- Median household income is +$85K.
- 85% made an online purchase in a year.
- 65% visited an Atlanta-area attraction in a year.
- +60% ate at sit-down restaurant 4+ times in a month.
- +50% attended a professional sporting event in a year.
- +40% attended a fine arts event in a year.
- +30% attended a music concert
- 30% attended one or more movies in a month.
Sources: 1) Omniture SiteCatalyst (Oct 2010-Sep 2011). 2) Scarborough Research – Atlanta DMA (2011 R2).