Buyer's Edge Select
Target Engaged Consumers
The AJC offers advertisers a unique way to reach 275,000 Atlanta consumers within high-value ZIP codes each Sunday – and, at their request. Buyer's Edge Select offers a unique opportunity to target those households interested in shopping, coupons and great deals on products and services.
Content that Draws Shoppers
Buyer's Edge Select, a four-page broadsheet, is full of lively content about shopping, style, trends, consumer tips, and savings. It's also packed with cost-saving inserts from major grocery stores, general merchandisers and retailers – as well as the latest edition of nationally-recognized PARADE magazine.
Access Atlanta's Spending Power
Atlanta is a strong shopping market. Ranking eighth in population among top ten U.S. metros1, it also ranks high among these metros when it comes to the percentage of its market engaged in these categories.2
- Repairing or Servicing Vehicles
- Shopping for Auto Repair/Supply
- Planning to Buy Computer/Tablet/E-Reader, Major Appliance, Furniture and HDTV
- Eating at Restaurants (at least once/month)
- Buying Men's or Women's Business/Casual Clothing
- Buying Children's or Infant's Clothing
- Shopping for Pet Supplies or Audio/Video
- Making a Home Improvement
- Buying Athletic Shoes/Clothing/Equipment
Key Household Deographics for Buyer's Edge Select2
- More than 70% are married.
- More than 40% are college educated.
- More than 65% are age 25-54.
- 70% have household income of $50K and above.
- 60% of households have kids.
- 75% are homeowners.
Sources: 1) DemographicsNow (2012). 2) Scarborough Research - Multi-Market Report of Top 10 CBSA Metros, Ranked by % of Market Engaged in Activity (2012 R1). 3) Experian & Nielsen/Claritas - Households Receiving Buyer's Edge Select (August 2012).