The Go Guide is a weekend entertainment and dining publication that is included in each Friday’s edition of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC). It provides time-strapped readers with a quick source for entertainment news including dining and movie reviews, spotlights on the hottest acts and best live music, comics, Dear Abby, puzzles, and TV listings.
In addition to our standard AJC ads, advertisers can take advantage of Go Guide's Composite Page Ads.
- Advertise in a section that influences readers’ weekend planning choices and where they spend their entertainment dollars.
- Benefit from repeat ad viewings based on the extended shelf-life of a printed guide encouraging consumers to shop and play.
- Reach a diverse audience interested in entertainment— younger adults, families, and active Atlanta people on the go.
Daily AJC readers in the Atlanta metro are active entertainment consumers:*
- 90% shopped at a mall/shopping center in the past three months.
- 91% dined at a sit-down restaurant in the past month.
- 61% visited an Atlanta attraction in the past year.
- 54% attended a music or fine arts event in the past year.
- 49% attended a professional sporting event in the past year.
Source: Scarborough Research - Atlanta CBSA(2012 R2).
|Space Reservation||Tuesday, 5 p.m.|
|Material Due||Monday, 5 p.m.|