With its 1.6 million weekly readers, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution offers advertisers the leading print medium in the Southeast, and along with it - a print portfolio that includes a Spanish language newspaper, a weekly select-market family publication; a total market coverage shopper delivered to non-subscribers, a professional magazine delivered to the Georgia's registered healthcare workers, and an extensive array of targeted advertorial supplements. Each offers engaged readers who look upon these publications as much for their advertising as for their award-winning news and editorial.
- Reaches 1.6 million Atlanta readers weekly and delivers hard-hitting, topical news in a watch-dog journalistic style.
- Daily mainstay sections -- Metro, Sports, and Living, as well as specialty sections like Food, Go Guide, and ajccars – ensure there's something for all within our dedicated Daily audience.
- The Sunday edition captures 1.2 million readers with thought-provoking content that puts more emphasis on answering 'why' versus 'what.'
- Sunday's in-depth content, varying sections, and highly valued inserts appeal to a more leisurely, ritualistic read, and features a zoned Living & Arts section.
Source: Scarborough Research - Atlanta CBSA (2012 R1)
- A weekend entertainment and dining publication included in each Friday edition of the AJC.
- Provides time-strapped readers with a quick source for entertainment news including dining and movie reviews, spotlights on the hottest acts and best live music.
- Offers advertisers a diverse audience of younger adults, families and Atlantans on the go.
- AJC classifieds provide an open marketplace for buyers and sellers with a variety of placement options that range in price to suit any budget.
- Feature line item placements within our standard classifications, plus a daily service guide and directories for celebrations, funerals and religious services.
- Atlanta's source for buying or selling a vehicle — available as a section in the Friday and Saturday AJC to strategically influence weekend shoppers.
- Delivered by zone to Northwest, Northeast, and South regions of metro Atlanta.
- As part of ajcSunday, ajchomefinder reaches 1.2 million Sunday readers.
- Offers readers information from finding the right neighborhood to choosing the right loan.
- Provides advertisers the unique ability to target buyers at each point in their purchase cycle.
Source: Scarborough Research - Atlanta CBSA (2012 R1)
- Pair this powerful print section with ajcjobs.com and our partnership with Monster to expand your exposure to Atlanta's premier audience of jobseekers.
- More than 278,000 job seekers used the ajcjobs section in our Sunday newspaper to pursue a new job in the past six months.
Source: Scarborough Research, Atlanta CBSA (2009-2010 Recontact Study)
- Reach over 375,000 non-AJC-subscriber households each Thursday within affluent Atlanta zip codes.
- Delivers easy meal plans, local shopping and coupons, community events, parenting tips, and quick weekend getaways.
- Zoned for delivery in three Atlanta regions – Northeast/Central, Northwest, and South
- Our weekly consumer savings package of advertising inserts, wrapped in a full-color, tabloid-sized jacket.
- Reaches approximately one million Atlanta households.
- Delivered to AJC subscribers in their Sunday edition and non-subscribers on Sunday and Monday.
- Target customers in high-value zip codes who've made the choice to receive our unique, Sunday opt-in shopping insert package.
- Full of lively content about shopping, style, trends, consumer tips and savings, and is wrapped in a four-page broadsheet.
- Features nationally recognized PARADE Magazine.
- Georgia's largest weekly Hispanic publication for more than 30 years, featuring local and world news of particular interest to Hispanic Americans.
- Options available to advertisers include: Free English to Spanish ad redesign; full-run and zoned display ad options; printing and distribution of ad inserts.
- Pulse magazine is a monthly publication delivered by mail to approximately 63,000 licensed nurses and allied health care professionals in Georgia.
- Offers advertisers and employers direct and targeted access to this audience through a publication designed specifically for the healthcare industry.
- The new Deal Spotter section, publishing each Thursday, allows you to align your coupons and offers with content profiling shopping values, deals and steals.
- Includes zoned and full-run advertising options - affordable for businesses of all sizes.
Print Advertising Solutions
AJC Targeted Inserts
AJC Targeted Inserts can provide a complete advertising solution, helping you cost-effectively create, produce and deliver the right message to the right audience.
Zoned Advertising Opportunities in the AJC
Beyond targeted inserts, the AJC offers the following opportunities for advertisers to target advertising messages to specific geographic zones throughout the market:
Do something outside the box... Shape your print ads in unique ways to help your message break out of traditional formats and make an even greater impact on your target audience.
Truly get in front of the Atlanta audience with front page ads -- a great way to uniquely engage readers with your advertising, while enabling you to be the exclusive advertiser on the page front.
Make sure your advertising message really sticks. Similar in appearance to a Post-It Note, these ads are applied to the front page of AJC. Sticky enough to hold for delivery, yet ultra-removable for customers to peel off, save and/or redeem.
The AJC spadea offers a unique opportunity to wrap a full-color broadsheet around a section of the newspaper, enabling you to construct a more visually appealing brand message.
Custom Advertiser Section (B-Position)
Available any day of the week, advertisers can choose to run their own dedicated section with high-impact placement immediately behind the Main/front section.
Providing a colorful, unique opportunity to reach consumers before they even see the newspaper, ad bags are available to replace newspaper bags for the AJC.
The AJC's popular College Football guide will be included in the Sunday, August 26 newspaper, offering you a chance to get your ad seen by 1.2 million Atlantans.
Composite page ads are the perfect way to have shoppers make your business a stop on their 'To Do' list – particularly at the start of a leisurely weekend.