Reaching Students Demands Advertising That’s a Degree Above the Rest
AJC EDU Atlanta is a new monthly publication designed to educate, inspire and motivate adult learners in Metro Atlanta. This special section offers practical information, useful tools and tips, and proven best practices for anyone seeking higher educational opportunities.
With the combined power of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) and Cox Media Group, reaching prospective students with your adverting is easy and affordable. With this special section you can rest easy, knowing you’ll reach an audience that’s primed for continuing education opportunities.
- Publishes every month in Full Color
- Pricing includes our Digital Edition Companion (on iPad®)
- Complimentary Education e-newsletter delivered monthly following publication date (includes URL to landing page of choice)
Why Atlanta is a Great Market for Education
- 1.59 million adults in Atlanta have no college education
- 1.19 million adults in Atlanta have some college, but no degree
- Approximately 809,000 Atlanta adults plan to take adult continuing education classes or go back to school in the next 12 months.
Sources: 1) Scarborough Research 2013 R2, Atlanta CBSA.