Learn More. Earn More.
EDU Atlanta is a monthly publication designed to inform, inspire and motivate Atlanta adults of the benefits of continuing their education.
Today’s competitive workplace demands it. In fact, over 748,000 Atlanta adults plan to take adult continuing education classes or go back to school for a degree in the next 12 months.
EDU Atlanta will:
- Focus on a specific educational area such as technology, healthcare, construction or skilled trades
- Highlight course and program offerings that can lead to a successful career path.
- Emerging workforce trends and the knowledge and skills necessary for employment and
- Cover topics that provide insight and utility like financial assistance options and how to
successfully balance work, life and school.
Reach the market of future college students and skilled workers:
- Reaches an engaged audience commonly ages 25-44 with a household
income range $40,000-$69,000.
- Print distribution estimated at nearly 150,000 copies-in AJC single copy editions at retailers
across the city and additional copies available at select colleges and student centers.
- EDU Atlanta is available to home delivered subscribers on our digital edition Today’s Paper app.
- Tabloid format with full color every page.
1) Scarborough Research 2014 R1, Atlanta CBSA, AJC Single Copy Study 2012;Single copy print projections Jan-May 2014 average