The Go Guide is a weekend entertainment and dining publication that is included in each Friday’s edition of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC). It provides time-strapped readers with a quick source for entertainment news including dining and movie reviews, spotlights on the hottest acts and best live music, comics, Dear Abby, puzzles, and TV listings.
- Advertise in a section that influences readers’ weekend planning choices and where they spend their entertainment dollars.
- Benefit from repeat ad viewings based on the extended shelf-life of a printed guide encouraging consumers to shop and play.
- Reach a diverse audience interested in entertainment— younger adults, families, and active Atlanta people on the go.
Daily AJC readers in the Atlanta metro are active entertainment consumers:*
- 86% shopped at a mall/shopping center in the past three months.
- 86% dined at a sit-down restaurant in the past month.
- 57% visited an Atlanta attraction in the past year.
- 48% attended a music or fine arts event in the past year.
- 36% attended a professional sporting event in the past year.
Source: Scarborough Research 2015 R1, Atlanta CBSA
|Space Reservation||Tuesday, 5 p.m.|
|Material Due||Wednesday, 5 p.m.|