Maximize Job Posting Flexibility: Post and Rotate with Ease
Monster Slots are flexible one year subscriptions that allow you to rotate your job listings depending on your needs. Each slot subscription provides a “parking spot” on Monster for the jobs you need to fill. Use this cost-effective hiring solution to maximize your recruitment budget.
- Enjoy greater flexibility: Post, rotate and repost your jobs as needed.
- Control recruitment costs: Streamline your recruitment spend with an annual subscription.
- Maintain candidate flow: Build a talent pipeline for ongoing hiring needs.
- Manage candidates effectively: Create candidate folders for each unique position.
- Keep on top of your hiring processes: Use Monster’s candidate management functions and time-saving resume filtering features.
All Monster Enhancements are Compatible with Monster Slots
Add any of the following job posting enhancements to help find your next hire:
- Monster Career Ad Network®: Find Passive candidates where they live online.
- Monster Diversity: Extend your reach to thousands of job seekers on our extensive diversity network.
- Enhanced Job Branding: Stand out from the crowd and create a strong first impression with a branded job posting.
- Video Profiles: Showcase your company culture and engage Seekers through the power of video.
Extend Your Reach
Capture millions of active and passive candidates where they live online through Monster Career Ad Network. Using patent-pending technology, Monster Career Ad Network transforms your job posting into a compelling media campaign. OUr state-of-the-industry software targets the who, not just the where.
Then, by analyzing historical data, Internet cookies, site context and other information, MonsterCareer Ad Network is able to place your ad in front of the most relevant candidates on Monster’s vast network of diverse partner sites – extending your reach well beyond Monster.com
Make an extra push with TargetMail™. Quickly reach the active and passive Job Seekers in our database who have registered with Monster’s TargetMail™. Relevant emails are delivered to these Seekers’ inboxes, increasing traffic to your postings, recruitment events, local hiring pushes, and new store openings.
Boost and Track Your Results
Monster has two types of tracking to help you judge your campaign’s effectiveness. Our reports indicate number of ad clicks and include information about post-click applications. We also have Media Reach reports, which track results beyond Monster – including click-throughs to your career site.
We can provide campaign landing pages, as well. These pages showcase your company, your messages, and your open positions. They attract Seekers to your company’s recruitment page, and drive greater recall of your company, not to mention greater results.
1 Certain posting restrictions apply.