Georgia’s Oldest and Largest Free Spanish Publication
Each Thursday, MundoHispánico is distributed to 15 counties in Atlanta and Gainesville and reaches 216,550 weekly readers via 1900 strategically located racks. This free Spanish-language publication has been engaging,
educating and entertaining Hispanic readers since 1979 with local news,plus information from Latin America and around the world.
MundoHispánico offers display and insert ad opportunities in its printed publication with full-run or zoned delivery to its West, Northeast and DeKalb/South regions.
In addition, www.mundohispanico.com offers leaderboard (728 x 90) and big box (300 x250) ad placements.
- Align with a well-established leader in the Hispanic community.
- Reach 216,550 Hispanic readers with your advertising.
- Leverage Mundo’s full-time, multi-cultural staff for help with ad translation.
- 80% of Atlanta DMA Hispanics live in MundoHispánico’s distribution area
- 72% of Mundo Hispánico Readers frequently purchase products/ services based on Mundo ads1
- 87% of Hispanics in MundoHispánico’s distribution area have accessed the internet in the past 30 days.
- 22% of Hispanics in MundoHispánico’s distribution area have $75K+ in household income.
- $1.3 trillion estimated Hispanic buying power nationwide in 2012.
Sources: 1) CVC Audit Report and Survey-Atlanta DMA 2014 2) Scarborough Data (2015 R1)-MundoHispanico Distribution Area. 3) Atlanta Business Chronicle, UGA: Minority Buying Power Rises, Hispanics Lead the Way (2014)