Retargeting is standard in virtually any media plan today because it allows you to focus your ad budget on an audience known to be interested in your company – people who visit your website! In advertising to this audience, you know you’re reaching the people who’ll be most responsive to your message. And as with any ad campaign, increasing the frequency of ad impressions served to your target audience dramatically impacts your return on investment (ROI).
- Reach over 90 percent of all US Internet users via our website network.
- Increase brand awareness with repeated exposure via users’ favorite websites.
- Improve ROI by only serving ads to those prospects that have shown interest in your company/website.
- Segment your audience based on the pages they visit – via your website. Gain visibility into skill sets and/or career interests.
- Custom-design ads based on your defined audience – e.g. those who previously viewed healthcare positions could be served ads customized to nurses, or allied health professionals.
- Display sequential advertising and/or rotate multiple versions of the same ad message – ensuring your audience receives a different ad with each impression.
- Prevent converted candidates who’ve already applied for your job from continuing to receive your ads.
- Deliver your ad on major brand sites with great efficiency – while matching your message to their lifestyle.
- Determine which messaging is most effective through available metrics and reporting – e.g. most responsive age group, ad version with greatest number of conversions, call-to-action message that garners the best response, etc.
It’s easy for job seekers to get lost and confused as they navigate multiple opportunities across multiple job sites. Creating a lasting impression with frequent reappearances in their search is key. ajcjobs.com Retargeting makes it effortless to stand out from the crowd.
|LEVEL||ESTIMATED IMPRESSIONS/MOS.||MONTHLY COST||6-MOS. COST|
Common Ad Sizes
|Leaderboard||728 x 90|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250|
|Rectangle||180 x 150|
|Wide Skyscraper||160 x 600|
|Skyscraper||120 x 600|
- Minimum of three ad sizes required.
- Minimum campaign buy is 90 days; six months is recommended to maximize audience.
- Four pixel codes provided for each campaign; extra pixels are $100 each.
- Allow 15-30 days for pixels to load cookies before serving ads. Load time is included in $250 fee.