AJC Feature Page Ads
Feature page ads in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s (AJC) are an affordable way for local businesses of any size to reach a broad, lucrative audience of Atlanta spenders.
For just $400, you can get an ad in the AJC on Monday through Saturday. Your ad – exclusive to its business category – will appear on a colorful half- or full-page in metro and other popular sections. And, for $100 more, you can add two weeks of online advertising via ajc.com Flyerboards.
Feature page ads are the perfect way for reminding consumers to make your business a stop on their ‘To Do’ list!
Benefits to Your Business
- Reach more than 715,000 AJC readers daily at a highly affordable price – it’s an excellent way to build your brand in the Atlanta marketplace.1
- Standout out in the AJC with color on a half-page of eight ads or a full- page of 16.
- Secure your place as the only ad in your category appearing on the page.
- Tap into the unique buying power the AJC audience offers.
Access to Our Affluent Audience1
The AJC daily audience surpasses the average Atlanta audience in areas that speak to overall stability and potential to have discretionary income.
- Median Age – 51 years (most in +35 year age groups)
- Median Household Income – +$65K
- Household Incomes Over 100K – +30%
- Own Home – +80%
- Married – +55%
- Have College Degree or Higher – 40%
Sources: 1) Scarborough Research – Atlanta CBSA (2011R1).
|AJC Block Ad||$400|
|AJC Block Ad + ajc.com
Flyerboard Ad (2-Wks Online)