AJC Living & Arts Section with Zoned Delivery
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's zoned Living & Arts section allows you to target advertising to the neighborhoods surrounding your location. And, with frequency or multi-zone discounts, it's easy to customize your buy to cost-effectively meet your business' objectives.
This section offers content related to travel, shopping, local entertainment, movies, books and pets. Features include lifestyle stories, popular columns like Dear Abby, the crossword, brides and more.
- Flexibility to choose as few or as many zones as you need – on the largest readership day.
- Options to fit all budgets – small-to-large.
- An audience of readers engaged in comparison shopping and looking for best buys.
- A popular spot for capturing a diverse audience - varying in age, education and income.
Zone Display Options
The AJC Living & Arts section is zoned for delivery as follows:
- Northwest – West Cobb and Cherokee counties, including Marietta, Woodstock, Acworth, Canton and more.
- Northside – Forsyth, East Cobb and North Fulton counties, including Roswell, Marietta, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Cumming and more.
- Northeast – Gwinnett County, including Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Suwannee, Buford, Snellville and more.
- Central – South Fulton and DeKalb Counties, including Atlanta, Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Chamblee, Lithonia, Jonesboro, College Park and more.
|Materials Due||Monday, 5pm|
|Space Reservation||Tuesday, 5pm|