Engage Your Ideal Audience
Cox Media Group (CMG) Atlanta offers you a single source for multi-channel marketing via the most recognized brands in the city, including The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Talk WSB radio, and local ABC- affiliate WSB-TV – among others.
CMG Atlanta provides digital targeting through our partnership with Yahoo! – the industry’s foremost experts. As trained consultants, we'll guide you in placing the right message in front of your ideal audience at the right time – increasing web users’ engagement with your ad and your return on investment (ROI).
- Access a broad, combined audience – CMG Atlanta websites (ajc.com, wsbradio.com, wsbradio.com, and more) plus Yahoo! – to reach over 75 percent of Atlanta DMA adults online each month.1
- Segment your Atlanta audience with unmatched accuracy, or retain full scale.
- Target those consumers that matter most to your business with messages tailored for online users.
- Get more productive results from best-of-breed targeting.
- Track ROI via multiple reporting/tracking options and use it to fine tune your ad campaigns.
- Reap the rewards of +10-year partnership between industry leaders – Atlanta’s leading news sources and one of the net’s top search engines, Yahoo!
Sources: 1) Scarborough Research – Atlanta DMA (2010 R2).
- Behavior – Target ads to display on relevant websites based on over 400 behaviors defined by viewed content/pages, search clicks and ad clicks.
- Geography – Target your ads to online users in your business footprint – using hyper-local, local, regional or national criteria, or our convenient zones.
- Demographics – Target ads to users based on what we know about their gender, age, etc.
- Content Accessed – Target ads to users based on their content use and what it says about them.