Engage Captivated Audiences
In a September 2010 conference, Google’s Bary Salzman, Managing Director for Media, predicted 50 percent of display ad campaigns will include video by 2015. Is it time for you to toe-test the waters?
When done right, video ads are engaging and positioned within content or other videos that users have already chosen to view. By purchasing ad videos through Cox Media Group (CMG), you can expect your ad to be seen across Atlanta’s top media sites by an audience already seeking local news, sports, commentary and more.
- ajc.com – No. 1 most visited local media site.1
- wsbradio.com – No. 1 most visited local radio site.1
- wsbtv.com – No. 1 most visited local TV news site.1
- Standard Video – Stand-alone ads that play from the big box (300 x 250) ad space on website home pages.
- Pre-Roll Video – Ads that play before news/sports video clips accessed by our online audience.
- Draw consumers to your website with compelling videos.
- Drive lasting brand impressions with creative videos.
- Provide quick and easy product/service demonstrations.
- Video ads reach 45% of the U.S. Internet population.2
- 72% of U.S. Internet users view videos online.3
- 81% of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online videos in July alone – further supporting its rapid growth trends.4
Sources: 1) Nielsen Local Site Rank Report. 2) comScore Video Metrix (2010). 3) Nielsen Wire (2010). 4) comScore (July 2010).