ajcjobs.com Career Sites
Attract, Capture and Engage More Candidates
ajcjobs Career Sites enables you to create your own recruitment web- site, complete with an optimized applicant tracking system (ATS) that maximizes the power of search. In addition, Career Sites allows you to leverage social media, including blogs, photos and video, to keep job seekers and candidates informed and engaged. This allows you to connect with job seekers in the ways they want to participate!
Career Site Benefits
- Engage talent - Use a combination of text, chat, video, and photos to engage your audience of job seekers.
- Build a talent network - Job seekers can subscribe via RSS to receive updated news and job listings.
- Showcase relevant career content - Highlight your employer brand and benefits with relevant job-and career-related content.
- Make jobs stand out - Leverage rich media and search engine optimization (SEO) to draw more attention and exposure.
- Manage with ease - Edit and change your site with just a few clicks, anytime of day without the assistance of IT.
- Measure your results - Get reporting as general as page views and visits, or as detailed as how the job seeker found you and what content is viewed most.
- All Career sites include:
- URL direct and site hosting
- Full site design and brand matching
- Chat tools and blogging
- Photos and video player
- Talent network and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Q&A and polls
- Full integration with social media networks
- Individual SEO of job postings
- Map of your location(s)
Career Sites Rate Information
Prices are quoted as net. Additional options are available (i.e., job wrapping, creative execution, etc.).
77 percent of job seekers would go to your Career site for company information and be influenced by your content and design.1
Source: 1) Staffing.org, 2009