AJC Education Source
Looking for new ways to recruit prospective students to your college, university or trade/technical schools? AJC Education Source is a unique opportunity to establish an online presence and gain audience via the ajcjobs section/channel of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC)/ajc.com. By leveraging our established audience, you’ll attract locals specifically interested in advancing their careers or upgrading skills while between jobs.
- Drive traffic to your school website.
- Connect with students using chat and social media.
- Gain students via the lead form in the ‘Connect With Us’ section.
- Provide 24/7 access for local, prospective students to explore their continuing education and professional development options.
- About Us – Mission, history, student numbers/ratios, online classes, maps, and social media links.
- Financial Information – Scholarship and financial aid information/ deadlines.
- Featured Programs – Current or popular program offerings with a link to your site for more details.
- Admissions Information – Application information/deadlines, etc.
- Video – 15 to 30 second videos promoting your school/opportunities.
- Chat – A tech-savvy way for prospective students to directly connect with admissions reps while online.
- Connect With Us – Form that connects prospective students with admissions reps and ensures you receive key information – e.g., name, ways to contact, educational timing, preferred class content or format, etc.
The AJC and ajc.com reach nearly 60% of Atlanta adults who continued or planned to continue education within the year.1
Source: 1) Scarborough Research – Atlanta CBSA (2010 R2); includes 4 AJC daily, 4 AJC Sunday and 30 days ajc.com/accessAtlanta.com.
Online Rate Information
|Site/Ad Options||Price Per Month|
|1-Month Site Package||$2,000|
|3-Month Site Package||$1,800|
|6-Month Site Package||$1,500|
|12-Month Site Package||$1,250|
|Add Video Link(s) to Site||$100/Link|
|Add Chat to Site||$250|
|Premium Website Banner(s)||$500/Banner|
|Home Page Channel Sponsorship||$1,500|
Print Rate Information
|4Wk||13 Wk||26 Wk||52 Wk|
|Block Ad 1 col. (1.56”) x 2.5”||Sun B/W||$400||$350||$300||$250|