Go Guide Composite Page Ads
Composite page ads in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s (AJC) Friday Go Guide section are an affordable way for local retail businesses of any size to reach a broad, lucrative audience of Atlantans who indulge in spending outside of the basics. For just $400, you’ll receive a two column by two inch ad – exclusive to your business category – on a colorful page that reminds readers to compile their ‘To Do’ list for the upcoming weekend and days following.
Composite page ads are the perfect way for you to remind them to make your business a stop on their ‘To Do’ list – particularly at the start of a leisurely weekend.
Benefits to Your Business
- Reach more than 715,000 AJC readers at a highly affordable price; it’s an excellent way to build your brand in the Atlanta marketplace.1
- Standout out on a full page in the AJC Go Guide – the destination for readers seek on Fridays for things to do.
- Secure your place as the only ad in your business category (e.g. spa service, shoe store, nail salon, etc.) to appear.
- Tap into the unique buying power the AJC audience offers.
Affluent Audience Access1
The AJC daily audience surpasses the average Atlanta audience in areas that speak to overall stability and potential to have discretionary income.
- Median Age – 51 years (most in +35 year age groups)
- Median Household Income – +$65K
- Household Incomes Over 100K – +30%
- Own Home – +80%
- Married – +55%
- Have College Degree or Higher – 40%
Sources: 1) Scarborough Research - Atlanta CBSA (2011 R1).
Composite Ad Rate
|2col. x 2" AJC Block Ad||$400|
|Space Reservation||Prior Friday, 5 p.m.|
|Materials Due||Prior Monday, 5 p.m.|